Monday, January 25, 2010

Roommate


So, I am going to get a roommate. I found a guy on Craigslist that is going to be doing a residency at a local hospital for a month. I am kind of worried, but excited at the same time. I have a few guest bedrooms, so now I just have to move my stuff out of them and have them ready for the roommate. I haven't met him, but I looked him up on facebook, googled him, and did a background check on him. He sounds like he could be fun.

Well, wish me luck. Hopefully it will work out. My semester already has not been good. My schedule has changed 7 times! I really think this school is a joke!

3 comments:

  1. WOW he does look fun, or weird...whatever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude, that is a really disturbing picture. I take it that your new roommate is not the guy from the gym.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's not him. This is the guy that pops up when you google roommate.

    My roommate I googled his name and I found a good article about him painting a mural for a hospital memorializing people. It was cool.

    ReplyDelete